Tuesday, September 15, 2009

"I love your hair"

Yesterday I blow dried and straightened my hair. When Lexi got home from school she looks at me and says "Wow mom you combed your hair. I didn't recognize you. You look really pretty." It was then that I realized that I have been wearing my hair up in a ponytail entirely too much lately...

3 comments:

Giannina said...

ha ha you gotta love the things kids say! They'll always tell you how it is good or bad. Whether you want to hear it or not. That's why I cut my hair too short for a pony...now I'm forced to comb it. LOL.

Bacchus Family said...

How long is your hair? Last time I saw you, probably forever ago, it was semi-short. I miss pony tails. My hair would make a sad pony tail. At least Lexi is observant.

Unknown said...

I had my hair short for a long time so that I couldn't pony tail it either, but it was just to expensive to upkeep, now it is finally a little past my shoulders and I am sporting the pony tail again... evidently a little too much. ;)