Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Garden on Steroids

Here are some pictures of our garden...

This is what the garden looked like when we first planted it.

This is what our garden looks like now.

This weeks harvest.

The tomato plants. They got so big and heavy that most of the branches fell over, but they kept growing once they fell. Now we have more tomatoes then I know what to do with.

The bell Peppers.

The cucumbers. There are only two plants, but they grew all the way to the fence and well over the retaining wall for the garden, plus they even started growing into the melons.

Last of all are the melon plants. If you look close you can find some of the cantalope and watermelons.


3 comments:

elise said...

i'm so jealous! i planted just tomatoes and zucchini, and i couldn't get quite enough light into my back yard (which is smaller than a postage stamp, and right under the neighbor's tree anyhow), and i got a grand total of three blossoms on my tomtoes and one on the zucchini... and they're still blossoms...

Matt and Maggie said...

I wish I was your needy neighbor. :)
Good for you guys!

Giannina said...

WOW Ashley! All I can say is WOW!