Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Snakes

I got a call from our neighbor Lisa today letting us know that our other neighbor Annalise had a rattlesnake in their front yard. I got my next door neighbor to go and try to kill it, but the snake had took off by the time we got there. After that I left to go to the mall so the kids could play and I could shop. Evidently while I was gone the snake came back... Analise was brave enough to go out and kill it with a shovel, then her neighbor came by and shot it, and then the missionaries stopped by and helped decapitate it. So the snake is dead... but I think we will still be extra careful!

4 comments:

Bryce and Lisa said...

That's a giant snake! Oh, the joys of living in the desert...

Chad said...

Did you save the rattle for Chris?

Unknown said...

The neighbors disposed of it rattle and all. Chris didn't even want to go and see it he was so freaked out.

Josh, Shauna, Allison, Brynlee said...

***SHIVER*** I HATE snakes!!!! Another good reason to move! Can't wait to have you in utah so we can actually get together and visit and let our kiddos play!!!