So our latest fun thing to do is to try and get Ethan to repeat things. We love to hear how he says different words, and we are trying to expand his vocabulary... The other day Chris was trying to get Ethan to say "I want some food." We have to have him repeat a phrase one word at a time. It was all going very well until it came to saying food... for some reason when Ethan tries to say food it comes out sounding like "poop." Well that of course was followed by much laughter and of course trying to get him to say other phrases with the word food... Our whole family was laughing almost to the point of tears!
Hope everyone enjoys their "food" tonight...
2 comments:
That is a funny story. I don't think I've ever heard him talk yet.
Charles will repeat words but not phrases. We often come across him learning a word and they we have to figure out what he is taking about. Yesterday he said remote and I had no idea what he was saying until he brought the remote to me. Maybe we watch too much TV.
Post a Comment