I have never blogged before, but everyone seems to think it is the best thing since sliced bread so I thought I would give it a try. Here is a little info about our family...
Chris and I were married in the Denver Temple in February of 2003. We have two beautiful children; Lexi is 4 years old, and Ethan is 21 months.
Chris received his bachelors degree from BYU in 2005 in Latin American studies. He then attended The University of Arizona and just received his Masters of Landscape Architecture this last May. He is now working for Olsson Associates here in Tucson AZ.
I am currently a stay home mom and am trying to finish my degree in general studies with and emphasis in family life through BYU's BGS program.
Lexi is a very vibrant 4 year old who attends preschool 2 times a week, loves squishy toys and horses, catching bugs, and playing with friends.
Ethan is a very energetic boy who loves to climb on everything, and to play with cars, trains, trucks, and anything else that moves mechanically.
Now that you have a glimpse of our family I hope you enjoy watching us grow!
Chris and I were married in the Denver Temple in February of 2003. We have two beautiful children; Lexi is 4 years old, and Ethan is 21 months.
Chris received his bachelors degree from BYU in 2005 in Latin American studies. He then attended The University of Arizona and just received his Masters of Landscape Architecture this last May. He is now working for Olsson Associates here in Tucson AZ.
I am currently a stay home mom and am trying to finish my degree in general studies with and emphasis in family life through BYU's BGS program.
Lexi is a very vibrant 4 year old who attends preschool 2 times a week, loves squishy toys and horses, catching bugs, and playing with friends.
Ethan is a very energetic boy who loves to climb on everything, and to play with cars, trains, trucks, and anything else that moves mechanically.
Now that you have a glimpse of our family I hope you enjoy watching us grow!
6 comments:
Welcome to blogging! It's a really fun way to stay in touch with everyone. By the way, I'm STILL tasting garlic from the other night! =)
Yay for BYU Roses!! I'm so excited to see the blog!
Hooray! I'll check back often.
great! i love blogging too!
I'm so glad you have a blog! I am way better at keeping my blog up than facebook, I just enjoy it so much more! We need to talk soon, its been forever!
I remember you guys in Binghampton ward. How you guys doing?
Post a Comment