Monday, August 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Chris

I know this is a little late, but Chris just celebrated his 30th Birthday on July 30th. We had a fun day celebrating by going to a movie, swimming in the backyard, shopping, and bbq-ing. We are so blessed to have Chris in our lives. He is such an amazing husband and father and we love him with all our hearts!

Happy Birthday Babe! We love you!!!

Yep that is all 30 candles!

His Birthday Chocolate Chip Brownie Cake!

3 comments:

Gabe and Abby said...

Oh my word.. That picture of your little family at the top... cutest picture I've ever seen!!! You're fam bam is so adorable! And that brownie chocolate goodness looks delish! Happy Birthday Chris!

Matt and Maggie said...

Is the "30" made of ketchup?? :)
I told my hubby he has to have a birthday party for his 30th next year. I'm telling him this now because I'd rather he expected and enjoyed what is coming rather than be surprised and well... displeased with me!
Great pictures on your blog, Ashley! How is your friend who is moving here getting along?

Unknown said...

Thanks Abby! Our family pictures did turn out super good. The recipe for the cake is super easy too, I will def get you the recipe.
Maggie - actually the 30th is in red gel frosting, although I can def see the ketchup resemblance! Chris totally wouldn't let me throw him a party... I hope you have better luck with Matt. My friend is doing well. They are looking at apartments in other areas, and are planning on getting out there around Oct. 2. I'll let you know if they need any more help for sure though! Thanks so much!!!