On New Years Eve we went up to Mt. Lemmon with the Gorby's and had some fun playing in the snow and sledding!

Here is Ethan in his snow gear. He didn't care for sledding very much. His favorite was finding chunks of snow and throwing them. Always such a boy!

I took one run down the slope with Ethan. He loved it, I was a little nervous.

Morgan sledding. She was always the first up the hill after going down, very eager to go again and again. Too cute!

Lexi had a blast sledding too. She cried when it was time to leave, then on the way home she asked if we could go again the next day. Such a fun day. Thanks for inviting us along Greg!
2 comments:
=] I'm glad I found your blog!!! But it doesn't say where to add you to my "follow" list...I'm still sorta new at this. Anyway, how are you?
What a fun outing! Cold, but fun! :)
Post a Comment